Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tradgedy

I cant deal or even remotely understand the world of drug use.  I've lost too many friends, enemies, and family to overdose, abuse, and just plain old addiction.  I can't understand why someone would administer to their bodies, such a destructive unhealthy regimen.  If you are destructive, or you do not like who you are... find a more positive, less damaging way to change yourself, or drown yourself in something that doesn't hurt you, like WOW or something, at least you're wasting your life away in front of a computer, and not in some dirty gutter an inch from death, there is NOTHING nice/fun/cool about that...its better than dying suddenly, or slowly. I don't care if your argument is that you shouldn't have to live to please anyone else but yourself, but certianly making others in your life suffer, and feel sorrow for you, when you don't give a shit isn't a legitimate argument..... Drugs are not cool, they are not fun, they do not solve problems, and they are never safe.

I am shocked that I will see yet another friend die from overdose.  He was doing so well, and fell right back into the crap he was pulling 8 months ago, like he never quit.... Such a shame to waste a life this way.  I pray that god will give him another chance... I pray that while he's lying in ICU unconscious he is speaking to god, asking for forgiveness, and strength, and a reason to come back, and be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment